Our tips for using ColorOff
- Before applying color, it is always advisable to use a barrier crème or Vaseline around the hairline, being very careful to avoid the hair itself so as not to adversely impact the color application.
- After your color has processed and the customer is at the shampoo bowl, use a cotton round to rub ColorOff gently in a circular motion around the entire hairline. Shampoo and condition hair.
- ColorOff also assists in removing hair color from your clothes! Even white clothes! Simply apply, then gently rub your clothes and rinse with water.
- ColorOff can also be used to cleanse your hands. You should always use gloves to apply hair color, however, if some staining should occur simply apply ColorOff to your hands, work it into the stains, and rinse.
- Important – ColorOff is most effective when applied with a cotton round vs. a towel. This equates to less waste and, therefore, is more cost-effective.